cetoys - RAPI and few tools for Windows CE
The project consists presently of the following files:
- rapi (Windows rapi.exe) - command line tool
for accessing few Windows CE functions over RAPI.
Use rapi help for more details.
Can be compiled on MS Windows and on every platform, for which
libsynce and - optionally - librapi2 exist.
- sms.exe, MS Windows or Windows CE executable depending
on how it was compiled. Usage:
sms.exe "+1234567890 This is the content of the SMS".
Sends up to 160 characters SMS to the specified phone number.
- scrsht.exe, MS Windows or Windows CE executable, depending
on the compilation. Creates a screenshot of the current screen.
Usage scrsht.exe file.bmp or simply scrsht.exe.
If called with parameter, the stores the created screenshot
to the file specified by the parameter. If called without
parameter, opens a save file dialog box for selecting the name of
the file for the resulting screenshot. The resulting files
can be presently created only in the windows bmp format.
Files available to download
The following files can be downloaded from the
- cetoys-XX.zip - source files
- cetoys-XX-YY.src.rpm source RPM for linux.
- cetoys-XX.cab - cabinet installation for Windows CE, ARM.
Contains sms.exe and scrsht.exe compiled
with Embedded Visual C 4.x.
- cetoys-XX.msi - MS Windows installer for desktop windows,
i386. Contains rapi.exe, sms.exe and
scrsht.exe compiled with MinGW.
- cetoys-XX-YY.arch.rpm linux RPM for the specified
platform (presently only OpenSuSE 11.x, x86_64). Contains
rapi compiled with gcc and libsynce as well as
sms.exe and scrsht.exe compiled with cegcc.
See Online documentation and
for more details.
- rapi help - shows usage description and few examples
- rapi ls / - lists files on Windows CE device
- rapi get /pathce/file /pathlocal/file copies file from
device to the desktop computer
- rapi put /pathlocal/file /pathce/file copies file from
the desktop computer to the Windows CE device
- rapi reg HKLM \\Software shows the key
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software] and the subkeys from the registry.
Use double backslashes if backslash must be escaped on your
shell, like this is the case for Bourne Shell & Co.
- Project page
- Browse repository
- Online documentation
- synce containing libsynce and
librapi2 as well as tips how to bring synce to work with linux.